Thursday, May 19, 2011

Good Reads

I apologize for my lack of posting, I still haven't had a lot of time to sit down and write, but I compiled a few good posts to read from others that add to my views on economics.


One from Larry Mishel via Mark Thoma:
We're not Broke

This one hammers home what I have been trying to convey in several posts on this blog.


Another from Naked Keynesianism:
The meaning of heterodox economics, and why it matters

I posted this one because it offers a good explanation of heterodox economics, a camp in which I would probably place myself. It is a bit difficult to read if you haven't taken much economics.


Update: Two more from Naked Keynesianism that explain further the MMT position (that there is no debt crisis).

Monetization of debt: what does it do?

There is no public debt problem in the United States

The first is again a bit difficult to read without much economics background, but the second is short and easy to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment