Wednesday, August 31, 2011

More on the History of Money

Wow! What a start to the new semester. At this rate I'll never have time to post anymore, but fortunately I think things will ease up.

If you have been following the History of Money/Debt, part 2 from the Modern Money Primer at New Economic Perspectives has been posted. Check it out:

COMMODITY MONEY COINS? METALISM VS. NOMINALISM, PART TWO

You can find Part 1 here: COMMODITY MONEY COINS? METALISM VS. NOMINALISM, PART ONE


Tomorrow morning I will post my proposal for a job guarantee program that will immediately bring us to full employment and promote greater price stability than our current system. Darwin, a frequent reader and blogger, has agreed to debate with me over the proposal. So come back tomorrow, follow our debate, and pitch in with your own comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment